This is a saucepan filled with the spiciest sauce imaginable. The merest whiff of the fumes from this pan is enough to bring even the most ferocious opponent to his or her (or its) knees.
(In-game plural: 5-Alarm Saucepans)
You pour the scalding-hot contents of your 5-Alarm Saucepan over your enemy's head, doing X damage. The saucepan automagically fills back up again. Handy! BARF! WHAM! SPLAT!
- Epic Weapon of the Sauceror.
- You must have a saucepan, 5-Alarm Saucepan, warbear oil pan, oil pan, 17-alarm Saucepan, Saucepanic, frying brainpan, or Windsor Pan of the Source in inventory or equipped in order to cast Sauceror buffs. The 5-Alarm Saucepan yields a buff length of 10 Adventures.
- This item was not smithable until NS13. Before NS13, it was made using meat paste.
- Prior to an update on June 2nd, 2015, this item was meatsmithed from heavy hot sauce and a saucepan. The same update made it untradeable and removed its autosell value of 150.
|TOP 10 5-Alarm Saucepan collections|
6. ElPolloDiablo - 61 | 7. Mega Ogg Boolbar - 57 | 8. Nikademus - 54 | 9. Yapper - 40 | 10. Pastahead - 38
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings