This is a simple wooden guitar that's been cut into pieces and glued back together at some impossible angles. When you play it, the sound comes out somewhere totally different from where the strings are. It's great if you want to play some Indigo Girls covers, because let's face it -- your roomates don't really want to hear it.
(In-game plural: 4-dimensional guitars)
You play a blistering solo on your 4-dimensional guitar. Another adventurer runs in from two rooms away and beats your opponent(s) for X damage. BAM! WHACK! BOOF!
You play a non-Euclidean tune on your 4-dimensional guitar, confusing <it> for X damage. BAM! ZAP! SOCKO!
You play a solo on the 4-dimensional guitar. It comes out as the smell of old leather and the taste of a ripe strawberry, but still does X damage. BONK! SMACK! WHACK!
You try to play screedly meedly screeeeeOOOWW on your 4-dimensional guitar. It comes out as a shade of blue and the smell of freshly-baked bread, but still does X damage. BONK! KERBLAM! BAM!
- This item can be used to pass The Stone Mariachis.
- Having this item, or any other guitar, and Elvish sunglasses equipped enables the wielder to use the "Play a Guitar Solo" ability once per combat.
- This item had a damage value of 13-26, requirement of 50 Moxie, autosell value of 168 Meat, and gave Ranged Damage +7 and +15% chance of Critical Hit prior to the Spookyraven Manor revamp on May 15th, 2014.
- The Indigo Girls were a folk rock music duo, made up of Amy Ray and Emily Saliers. They won a Grammy in 1990.
|TOP 10 4-dimensional guitar collections|
6. BAbyDufus - 721 | 7. Mistress of the Obvious - 560 | 8. Farflier - 524 | 9. Wraithtech - 489 | 10. Mac_Gyver - 340
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings